General Terms and ConditionsUpdated: 14.10.2022
The present document will not be filed, it is only concluded in an electronic, online form, is not to be considered as a written contract. Its scope covers the legal relations specified on the webpage of the service provider https://www.red-life.co.uk and on its international subdomains. The present General Terms and Conditions is permanently accessible from the footer menu of the webpage.
DATA CONCERNING THE SERVICE PROVIDERred-life.co.uk and the webpage variations that belong to specific countries is operated and owned by the Service Provider:
Piata Trandafirilor 48,
TARGU MURES, 540053
Tel: 0049 157 33 444 800 (Emma - english, deutsch) - office time 09.00-18.00!
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Agreement", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using https://red-life.co.uk ("the Site, “Website"). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the site at https://red-life.co.uk
1. INTRODUCTION1.1 The Site is not an adult job casting agency website, but an adult job advertising platform dedicated to both escort agencies, hostess agencies, private houses, erotic clubs, striptease clubs, webcam studios, massage studios.
1.2. The objective of the Site's service is to provide an opportunity for publishing adult job advertisements for users. The service makes it possible for registered Members to access the data sheets of other registered natural persons and to establish contact with them.
1.3. In matters not regulated in the present GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS and for their interpretation EC, EU and international legislation shall prevail, the obligatory stipulations of the relevant legislation shall be considered as normative and binding for the parties without any special exception.
1.4. By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1.6. The Service Provider shall not be held liable for any delivery delays or other problems and faults due to incorrectly and/or imprecisely provided data.
1.7. The Service Provider shall not be held liable for the damages due to users forgetting their passwords or making their account accessible for unauthorized persons due to any reasons not attributable to the Service Provider. Instead of the forgotten password the user can request a new one.
1.8. On entering the website, by implicit behaviour the Users declare themselves to be of full age, to have completed 18 (in other countries 21) by clicking on the link to enter the webpage and are aware of the fact that the visit to the webpage and the viewing of erotic content is not forbidden by national legislation in the country according to the place of residence or place of stay and this is not contrary to any binding regulations.
1.9. The user is not authorized to use the webpage for any purposes which may be considered as illegitimate, unfair or harms the webpage or third persons.
1.10. Our webpage is considered as a hosting provider where we link advertisers’ profiles with those of the visitors. The Service Provider only ensures the advertiser and contact platform with moderation and data protection.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY2.1. The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Service Provider and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
It is forbidden:
- to copy the webpage’s content (using it on another webpage)
- to sell, lease or do sales activity related to the webpage content
- to present the webpage’s content to the public
- to copy, to make duplicates or use any kind of contents for commercial purposes
- to change, modify the contents of the webpage
- resell or use any kind of contents for business purposes (e.g. newsletter)
3. ACCEPTABLE USE3.1. You must not use the Site in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Site or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Site; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
3.2. You must not use the Site to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
3.3. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Site without our express written consent.
3.4. You must not use the Site to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
3.5. You must not use the Site for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
4., REGISTRATION, USER CONTENT AND CLAUSES4.1. Rules and regulations concerning user content shall be considered as valid in case of each and every content uploaded by the registered users (including texts, images, photos, videos and other content).
4.2. Pursuant to this Agreement, the users take responsibility for the information they published. The publication of false and offending data result in the immediate termination of the Agreement and the banning of the registered Member.
- Nevertheless, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that our means and possibilities to control the quality, compatibility or the security of the Members are limited, furthermore this also applies to the truth content, accuracy or completeness of any information published at the website. Since we do not revise the information published on the website in each case, you sign the present agreement by accepting that the information concerning all the other Members can be inaccurate or deceptive despite the prohibitions described in the present General Terms and Conditions.
4.4. You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
4.6. Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
4.7. You must not submit any content to the Website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
4.8. You must not submit any photos to the Website that have text links, logos, phone numbers or e-mails on them. We remove such images without notification.
4.9. We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our Website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our Website.
4.10. The webpage distinguishes between advertising Users (job offerers) and normal Users (typically job seekers), together referred to as Members.
4.11. The services can only be used by persons of adult age, based on voluntary decision.
4.12. In case if the User enters the webpage operated by the Service Provider or reads its content in any way – even if he or she is not a registered user at the webpage, shall consent to be bound by the contents specified in the Conditions. In case if the User does not accept the conditions, he or she is not entitled to view the content of the webpage.
4.13. By ticking the appropriate box, the user confirms to have read and accepted the contents of the present GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS and the conditions of the Communication on Data Processing, consents to data processing.
4.14. Users are liable to provide their own, real personal data during registration. In case if users provide unreal data or data that can be linked to other persons during registration or use the emerging contract shall be considered void. The Service Provider excludes its liability in case if the user uses the webpage’s services on behalf of another person or with another person’s data.
4.15. Registration is free, they only have to pay for the advertisement and the special use.
4.16. For registration only an e-mail address and a password is required, after that they have to confirm, this is how they can enter the webpage.
4.17. Advertising slots and surfaces can be bought in the registration profile. This can take place with registration or any time later on.
4.18. By providing their personal data, advertisers consent to the data processing which means that they decide to share individual or special data. We do not do any profiling on the webpage, apart from data protection information we do not use the data for any other purposes but since the webpage is official, we would like to draw the attention of the advertisers to the fact that other people can misuse their data, therefore they have to be careful about sharing data and information.
4.19. The photos on the webpage are uploaded by the registered advertisers, thus it is the user who is responsible for the photos, their authenticity and copyrights and the text belonging to the photos.
4.20. All the users are entitled to contact the advertisers as a result of their own decision and at their own risk without having to ask for the consent, control or permission of the Service Provider, however, the Service Provider would like to free the system of false profiles in which the User is also free to take part.
4.21. We reserve the right to modify, edit or delete the content uploaded by the users, regardless of whether it is stored on our servers or if it is visible on the webpage if it is offensive to others, if its quality, content and style does not fit the webpage’s general spirit, ethos, standards or if the person who uploaded the content has breached the rules of the GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
4.22. it is forbidden for users to create multiple accounts, in order to avoid misleading users.
5. CREDIT, VIRTUAL MONEY, PAID ADVERTISEMENT5.1. The users can upload credit (virtual money) to own profile. The value of 1 credit is 1 euro.
5.2. The advertiser user selects the amount of credit and the system requests further invoice data for the purchase of an advertisement, then it asks for a confirmation. Following the confirmation the you are directed to the webpage of our online payment partner and you pay through a normal banking system with a bank card or transfer the money by simple bank transfer.
5.3. The users can purchase from uploaded credit (virtual money) highlighted job offers (classifieds, recommended job ads at home site) and Banners for marketing purposes. Their price in credit and in EUR depends on the product type, the selected country and the advertisement period. You can find more information about payment possibilities and prices on the advertising prices menu. A maximum of 48 hours are required to activate your advertisement following the payment.
5.4. Since the external links are not controlled by service provider and the related pages are not in our possession, before clicking on a page owned by a third party, please read the Communication on Data Protection carefully and the present GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
5.5. There are three ways how the User can contact advertisers:
- In case if the selected advertiser provided her telephone number, the user can contact the advertiser directly.
- The Banner directs the user to a website where direct contact details are specified.
- By way of e-mails.
6. REPAYMENT GUARANTEE, WARRANTY, REFUND POLICY6.1. We want to keep our users satisfied so every refund requests are handled on a case by case basis by our Consumer Support department. Within 48 hours of the purchase the users are entitled to make use of the refund guarantee for new orders.
- The repayment guarantee is valid if it can be proven that the purchase was unlawful or unauthorized or if we found the reason acceptable.
- in case of the contract regarding the service following the completion of the service if the enterprise has begun the completion after the consumer’s explicit, preliminary consent and the consumer has accepted the loss of termination rights after the completion of the service;
- regarding a product or service whose price and fee cannot be impacted by the enterprise, and until the open deadline for exercising the right of withdrawal it depends on the possible volatility of global markets;
- regarding the data content provided via a non-material digital storage media if the enterprise has begun the completion with the consumer’s explicit, preliminary consent and the consumer declared at the same time to have acknowledged the loss of the right of withdrawal.
- We provide the Service in its present form and it is not guaranteed that the Service or any of its parts will fulfil the User’s requirements, objectives and/or expectations. We only provide the Service, not its effectiveness, thus we do not take any responsibility for guaranteed contactings between job offerers and job seekers during the highlighting ads.
- We do not guarantee accessible information through the Service in any way.
- We do not warrant for faults in the Service, its results, accessibility and/or smooth operation if the faults are due to the inappropriate operation or breakdown of the telephone network, phone lines or online computer systems, servers or service providers, computer hardware, softwares, overloaded e-mail or Internet.
- The webpage is only a platform which serves the purpose of publishing information about the adult job offers and to make it possible for everyone to get in touch with advertisers through the Service at their own discretion.
- As a User you declare that you are aware of the fact that information published by other Members on their data sheets only reflect how they characterize themselves. We suggest that you should not suppose that all the information published on the Data sheets is necessarily correct and precise.
- We do not check each and every data sheet and in job offer for the correctness and accuracy of data, we do not check whether they are misleading. We do not confirm or guarantee that the data specified on the data sheets are correct and we do not take any kind of responsibility for checking any information on the data sheets.
- Before you act relying on the information published on a data sheet, or on information that you obtained via the Service, we suggest that you – at your own cost – do all your best to investigate their correctness
- We do not guarantee that the Service will be available 100% but together with the hosting service provider we make our best efforts to troubleshoot the problem, be it a problem with the server, the internet or technical faults.
- We do not take any warranty for the authenticity of advertiser data but we do our best to track and filter false profiles.
7. TERMINATION7.1. We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
8.2. The Service Provider excludes liability in terms of authenticity, content, completeness, legality, reliability, smooth operation or availability regarding information or material published as part of the service. The Service Provider shall not be held liable for the behaviour of its users.
10. CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT10.1 We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions. Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
11. DATA PROCESSING11.1. The data protection and data processing information of the red-life.co.uk webpage, its subpages and other pages complies with the requirements of the regulations of the protection of natural persons in terms of personal data processing, on the free movement of such data, the 2016/679 (27 April 2016) regulation of the EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND THE COUNCIL (EU) and the repealing 95/46/EC regulation (regulation on general data protection), and the recommendations of the "Online Privacy Alliance". See the DATA PROTECTION COMMUNICATION.
12. LEGAL REMEDY12.1. In case if you have any objections or complaints, you can contact the company at the availabilities specified in the present GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS. We handle complaints in writing and free of charge in each case.
12.2. In case of a written complaint we investigate the complaint following its receipt and we send a written notice about the results within 30 days of communicating the complaint. If so required, we can also send a notification electronically.
12.3. The written complaints – including the records about the complaints prepared during the personal hearings – and the responses to the complaints are going to be archived for five years. After the retention period has elapsed, the data storage devices (documents) are going to be scrapped. The personal data registered in the complaint register are used exclusively for the sole purpose of complaint handling and assessment.
12.4. In case if your complaint is fully or partially rejected or if the deadline specified for the investigation of the complaint did not bring any results, you can bring your case to the following authorities and bodies:
- For advertisers: Our customers having a place of residence or stay in the European Union can use the online dispute resolution platform concerning the products and services purchased through the internet. The online dispute resolution platform is available at the following link:https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.show
- For members: In case of contracts concluded on online surfaces the consumer can also use the online dispute resolution platform operated by the European Union which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/odr
- Visitors and users in general: can turn to the National Consumer Protection Authority and the conciliation panels that are competent in their place of residence. The conciliation panel is responsible for the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes between the consumer and the enterprise related to the quality, safety of the product, the application of product liability rules, the quality of the service and related to the conclusion and fulfilment of contracts between the parties (consumer disputes). For this purpose the conciliation panel tries to reconcile the parties, in case if no results are achieved, makes a decision in order to ensure the simple, quick, effective and cost-efficient validation of consumer rights.
13. OTHER PROVISIONS13.1. The present Agreement is concluded exclusively between us and you, third parties are not entitled for any contractual rights, thus third persons are not entitled to enforce the completion of the Agreement. This provision does not concern the members of our company group that have the right to execute the Agreement as if we were executing it. By the conclusion of the present Agreement any rights of third persons concerning the execution of the present Agreement are terminated regardless of third persons’ consent.
13.2. You shall not transfer this agreement or any rights related to the Service to a third person. However, we are entitled to transfer the rights or obligations related to the Service and arising out of this Agreement. In case if our rights are transferred to our legal successor, we get rid of all the responsibility arising out of the present Agreement.
13.3. In case if you realize any suspicious content published on the website which would violate your intellectual property rights, you are entitled to inform us of the infringement by way of an authentic document or a private transfer instrument or you can ask us to remove the infringing content. The notice has to contain the object of the infringement and the facts certifying the infringement, the data required for the identification of the infringing information, your name, your address, your seat, phone number and e-mail address.
13.4. If we do not take immediate actions against your infringing behaviour, this does not mean that we confirm the breach of contract and it does not give ground for any other infringements.
13.5. The present document contains the full agreement between us and you, as Parties. In case if any competent authority considers a part or the full text of the agreement unenforceable or void, the remaining parts and provision of the Agreement remain valid and continue to be in force.
13.6. The Service Provider is entitled to use a contributor in order to fulfil its obligations arising out of the present contract. The Service Provider is liable to take full responsibility for the infringing behaviour of this party just as if the Service Provider had committed the infringing behaviour.
13.7. In case if any parts of the present GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS becomes void, illegitimate or unenforceable, this does not concern the validity, legitimacy and enforceability of the remaining provisions and parts of the Agreement.
13.8. In case if the Servcie Provider does not exercise its rights arising out of the present GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, failure to exercise such rights shall not be considered as renunciation of that right. Renunciation to any rights is only valid in case if there is an explicit written declaration related to that. The fact that the Service Provider does not strictly insist on fulfilling one of the conditions or provisions contained in the GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS on one occasion, does not mean the renunciation of the strict fulfilment of that condition or provision in the future.
13.9. The Service Provider and the User do their best to settle their disputes in an amicably way, out of court.
13.10. In some countries legislations might be different, or the GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS may require special conditions and complements. The User/Visitor/Member/Advertiser can find information concerning your country in Annex I. In case if there is no Annex I attached, the GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS are valid without complements.
13.11. The present GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS are valid as of 01 January 2019 and shall be in force until withdrawn.
14. TAKE-DOWN POLICY, REMOVAL OF USER CONTENT14.1. The user may request the removal of User Content belonging to they by contacting us at [email protected]. However, remember that the content will be removed from your account, but not from the accounts of any users, that might have acquired such content prior to the date of your request. Moreover, you must understund that one of more other users may have copies of or notes regarding such contents, and we are unable to delete them in any case.
14.2. Due to legal rasons, we may retain copies of the user content that will not in any case be made available to the public.